Take advantage of this new generation processor that delivers incredible performance and effortless multitasking with Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology.1 Enjoy savings with a suite of built-in visual enhancements – no extra hardware required.2 With performance to keep pace with your business and the convenience of longer battery life, an Intel® Core™ processor is designed and ready to work with you.
Quickly return to where you left off with a PC that goes from deep-sleep to fully-awake in a flash.3
Effortlessly move between applications with smart 4-way multitask processing, enabled when each processor core simultaneously handles two things at once.1
Helps protect the OS from escalation of privileged attacks4
Prevent unauthorised access to your computer by linking your computer to an Intel® IPT Online account and prevent hackers from gaining access to your logins5.
Stay current with automatic, no-wait updates to your email, even when your PC is asleep.6
Step up the power and enjoy performance that keeps up with your business.
Enjoy top-of-the-line performance that is big enough to handle any task.
* Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
1. Available on select Intel® Core™ processors. Requires an Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology) enabled system. Consult your PC manufacturer. Performance will vary depending on the specific hardware and software used. For more information including details on which processors support HT Technology, visit www.intel.com.au/content/www/au/en/architecture-and-technology/hyper-threading/hyper-threading-technology.html.
2. Built-in visual features are not enabled on all PCs, and optimized software may be required. Check with your system manufacturer. Learn more at www.intel.com.au/content/www/au/en/architecture-and-technology/visual-technology/intel-visual-technology-consumer.html.
3. Intel® Rapid Start Technology requires a select Intel® processor, Intel® software and BIOS update, and Intel® Solid-State Drive (Intel® SSD). Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. Contact your system manufacturer for more information.
4. No system can provide absolute security. Requires an Intel® OS Guard-enabled platform, available on select Intel processors, and an enabled operating system. Consult your system manufacturer for more information.
5. No system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Requires an Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT)–enabled system, including a 2nd or higher generation Intel® Core™ processor, an enabled chipset, firmware, software, and participating web site. Consult your system manufacturer. Intel assumes no liability for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any resulting damages. For more information, visit http://ipt.intel.com.
6. Intel® Smart Connect Technology requires a select Intel® processor, Intel® software and BIOS update, Intel® Wireless adapter, and Internet connectivity. Solid-state memory or drive equivalent may be required. Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. Contact your system manufacturer for more information.